- Watch a video on how to improve your video skills with 5 quick tips (on the cheap!).
- Watch the “You Suck at Photoshop” series, even if it’s just for the insanely hilarious narrator. I feel for this guy, I really do. These are best watched back to back and are not safe for work (NSFW):
Volume 1: Distort, Warp, and Layer Effects
Volume 2: Covering Your Mistakes
Volume 3: Clone Stamp and Manual Cloning
Volume 4: Paths and Masks
Volume 5: Select Color Range
- Learn from Seth Godin’s florist and mind your words.
- Give your blog readers what they REALLY want!
- Create your own Zen Blogger’s Manifesto.
- Animate your GIFS online with the new tool, Glickr.
- Add an iPhone icon to your website!
- Speaking of iPhones, set up an auto-post photo blog from your iPhone, like the Miamism blog. Excellent supplement to any blog!
- Step up your sense of humor by reading Geno Petro (with hair and without), Andy Kaufman and the like. (P.S.: know what your kids are talking about by adding LOLCats to your feed reader)
What tips do you have to share with us to help everyone brush up on their marketing game?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/splend10/public_html/bloodhoundrealty.com/BloodhoundBlog/wp-content/themes/in3d-10/archive.php on line 60