Archive for the 'Podcast' Category
Wondering about the future of VA home loans and FHA mortgages? Listen to my interview with Bloodhound Blog contributor, Tony Gallegos. We discuss:
- San Diego County VA mortgage statistics (the market share number is going to astound you)
- Why VA loans have the lowest default rate among all four major loan types (including conventional prime).
- Why FHA isn’t really going broke (contrary to my earlier statement, it’s doing quite well)
- Why lenders are initiation stricter guidelines on FHA loans than HUD requires
- Why I suggest that HUD is asking FHA-approved lenders to do the “heavy lifting” for them
The interview last about 40 minutes; the perfect treadmill companion.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/splend10/public_html/bloodhoundrealty.com/BloodhoundBlog/wp-content/themes/in3d-10/archive.php on line 60