Just build a quick prototype for this “247 Floortime” idea that’s been rattling around the noggin…
Here’s how it works.
- Simple page
- Autoplaying youtube video of an agent
- Quick blurb about what that agent specializes in, and how he/she can help you
- Live chat box — (You have to be logged into Facebook to use it.)
- Traffic Driving Strategy — Facebook Ads, DEMOGRAPHICALLY TARGETED TO PEOPLE JUST LIKE THE AGENT
- Incubation Strategy — Anyone who chats, well you just shoot over a friend request with a message and get the relationship going…
You can open the demo in a new window by clicking here.
Thinking that if we only show this ad to 25-40 year old males in the Harrisburg area, folks are going to think… “hey that guys just like me, I like him, sure… I’ll interact with him a bit… ”
Of course the trick will be to properly word/structure the ad so only folks likely thinking about real estate will click thru…
What d’yall think?
Will this flop?
Or work like gangbusters? (will update in a few days once we have some datastuffs…)Related posts: