I just fired up one of Zillow’s new Agent Premier sites and poked around.
It’s pretty impressive stuff.
I run a number of WordPress multisite networks for Real estate, and at a glance, Zillow’s done a really good job of offering a really functional wordpress install, with great design options, idx integration, and of course, easy bloggy wordpress content creation…
Out of the box.
In a few minutes.
For Just $10 Bucks A Month!
But Of Course These Sites Won’t Get You Leads (Yet)
Look, for the price Zillow’s agent premier sites are a fabulous deal. You’ll instantly have a site that’s probably better than what you’ve got going now.
But you’ll still be missing 3 very important things.
- A Traffic Generation Strategy
- A Core Lead Capture Element [Your IDX Search doesn’t count, nobody will trade an email address for what they can get for free on the Z ]
- And a Consistent Follow Up Strategy
You can find good help and layer these things on.
And Zillow can make implementing a modern (post 2007 real estate lead generation strategy) easier by looking into these 2 feature quick requests.
- Add a “below post” widget area so folks can link out to a lead generation squeeze page, or include some kind of opt in form… (for something, anything other than a property search.)
- And/Or include a totally blank page template so folks can build their squeezes on the fly.
There are also some minor things missing like Facebook commenting, advanced SEO options, and other minor stuff that can be added via a plugin here and there.
But otherwise… for $10. You kidding me?
I maybe sorta wanted to not like it…
But geez… we all have to admit. Zillowpress is pretty nifty….
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/splend10/public_html/bloodhoundrealty.com/BloodhoundBlog/wp-content/themes/in3d-10/index.php on line 46