Only seven entries on the short list this week, but the long list was barely 25 posts. Vote for the People’s Choice Award here. You can use the voting interface to see each nominated post, so comparison is easy.
Ahem: Please don’t spam all your friends to come and vote for you. First, what we’re interested in is what is popular among people who would have been voting anyway. And second, I’ll eliminate you for cheating. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
Voting runs through to 12 Noon MST Monday. I’ll announce the winners of this week’s awards soon thereafter.
Here is this week’s short-list of Odysseus Medal nominees:
- Dustin Luther — Year in review, A trip down the memory super-highway…
- Jeff Brown — Expert results, Do Others Think Of You As An Expert? You Must Be Getting Results
- Todd Carpenter — Zillow mortgage, Zillow Mortgage Prediction
- Tom Royce — Property taxes, Making the Seniors Work To Pay Off Property Taxes – Your Bloodsucking Government in Action
- Dan Melson — Short sale, Getting Another Mortgage Loan After A Short Sale
- Jillayne Schlicke — Mortgage fraud, Recent Mortgage Fraud Developments and Future Outlook
- Kris Berg — Happy holidays, Happy Holidays!
Deadline for next week’s competition is Sunday at 12 Noon MST. You can nominate your own weblog entry or any post you admire here.