We have 15 entries on the short list this week, out of a long long list of 91 posts. I’ve already decided on the winner of the Odysseus Medal, so I’m not linking that way. Instead, again this week I’m showing nothing but Black Pearls, practical hard-headed ideas for working better, faster and more profitably.
Vote for the People’s Choice Award here. You can use the voting interface to see each nominated post, so comparison is easy.
Ahem: Please don’t spam all your friends to come and vote for you. First, what we’re interested in is what is popular among people who would have been voting anyway. And second, I’ll eliminate you for cheating. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
Voting runs through to 12 Noon MST Monday. I’ll announce the winners of this week’s awards soon thereafter.
Here is this week’s short-list of Odysseus Medal nominees:
- Jim Watkins, Real Estate Mail Marketing: Pull the Right Strings
- Teresa Boardman, Web 2.0, The Land of Opportunity
- Daniel Scocco, Can Poor Writing Skills Overshadow Good Content?
- Suzanne Falter-Barns, Have Blogs Killed Conventional Websites?
- James Hsu, Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words, but what are your pictures actually saying?
- Dave Smith, Hyper Local Target Marketing Create Your Own Backlinks
- Milton B. Yates, Every Short Sale Opportunity isn’t Worth Chasing – More Time – Bigger Checks
- Milton B. Yates, Buying “Subject to” Existing Financing – Subject to Foreclosure
- Mary McKnight, SEO Tip of the Week: Target a Typo of a Common Keyword and Increase Search Traffic by 30%
- Dan Green, How To Get Ready For The NEXT Time Mortgage Rates Plunge
- Jim Kimmons, Why Your Website Isn’t Bringing You Clients
- Jim Cronin, The Real Estate Business Is Content, Not Home Selling
- Scott Buresh, Sam’s Club Wants to Be Your Search Engine Optimization Company – Should You Let It?
- Jeff Pabian, responsible email marketing for real estate professionals
- Jeff Corbett, Just Write Relevant, Compelling Articles About Real Estate and/or Mortgage and You Won’t Have to Worry About Page Rank and SEO
Deadline for next week’s competition is Sunday at 12 Noon MST. You can nominate your own weblog entry or any post you admire here.