We have 13 entries on the short list this week, out of a long long list of 74 posts. I’ve already decided on the winner of the Odysseus Medal, so I’m not linking that way. Instead, again this week I’m showing nothing but Black Pearls, practical hard-headed ideas for working better, faster and more profitably.
Vote for the People’s Choice Award here. You can use the voting interface to see each nominated post, so comparison is easy.
Ahem: Please don’t spam all your friends to come and vote for you. First, what we’re interested in is what is popular among people who would have been voting anyway. And second, I’ll eliminate you for cheating. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
Voting runs through to 12 Noon MST Monday. I’ll announce the winners of this week’s awards soon thereafter.
Here is this week’s short-list of Odysseus Medal nominees:
- Chris Johnson, Rapport: You Don’t Matter. You Are Here To Add Value
- Barry Cunningham, Sun Tzu and the Art of the Short Sale
- Jim Cronin, All You Ever Needed To Know About Blogging SEO, But Were Afraid To Say So.
- Darren Rowse, Should I Change My Website Into a Blog?
- Tony Schuricht, Selling a Home???? Make your buyers first 6 months payments!
- Sean Purcell, What’s Your Six Month Plan?
- John Coley, Can My Real Estate Blog Help Me Talk Like a Woman?
- Mary McKnight, 1 Month of blog topics: Ultimate guide to building real estate blog content that gets results
- Mark Collier, 10 Easy Ways to Grow Your Blog Traffic
- Daniel Rothamel, Getting Myself Organized (with a little help from Chris Brogan)
- Jeff Turner, Panasonic Lumix FX35 vs. Kodak v705
- Mary McKnight, Real Estate blogs are stores, not newspapers – so blog like you are selling houses, not writing for your local paper
- Barry Cunningham, Are you a Marketer, Advertiser or a Salesperson?
Deadline for next week’s competition is Sunday at 12 Noon MST. You can nominate your own weblog entry or any post you admire here.