We have 14 entries on the short list this week, out of a long long list of 96 posts. I’ve already decided on the winner of the Odysseus Medal, so I’m not linking that way. This week’s Short List is all Zillow Mortgage Marketplace posts, all of them written by lenders. If you’re not interested, you’re just not interested, but I can’t imagine how you wouldn’t be.
Four of the Short List contestants wrote two posts each, so I’m going to count a vote for either as a vot for that person. If one of them wins, I’ll split the People’s Choice Award between both posts.
Vote for the People’s Choice Award here. You can use the voting interface to see each nominated post, so comparison is easy.
Ahem: Please don’t spam all your friends to come and vote for you. First, what we’re interested in is what is popular among people who would have been voting anyway. And second, I’ll eliminate you for cheating. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
Voting runs through to 12 Noon MST Monday. I’ll announce the winners of this week’s awards soon thereafter.
Here is this week’s short-list of Odysseus Medal nominees:
- Dan Melson, Zillow’s New Mortgage Quote Forum
- Jeff Corbett, Zillows Mortgage Community, On The Cusp of an Anonymous Transparent Credit and Personal Information eXchange Between Mortgage Professionals and Consumer, to Create a Highly Trusted Mortgage Transaction Community
- Morgan Brown, Zillow Mortgage Launches – How do you rate?
- Gina Gardner, Dog Eat Dog: Zillow Mortgage Reflects National Trends in Selling
- Wade Young, Zillow Marketplace: My Concerns
- Brian Brady, Zillow Mortgage Bourse: How To Acquire Long-Term Clients
- Sean Purcell, Zillow Mortgage: I’m Still Looking for the Yellow Brick Road
- Todd Carpenter, I don’t have time for any salesmen, I have a war to fight. Yes, it’s another freaking post about Zillow.
- Rhonda Porter, Zillow’s On Line Mortgage Leads: Is It For You?
- Brian Brady, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: One Way Transparency Like A Bad Online Dating Site
- Trace Richardson, 11.5 Reasons Why the Zillow Mortgage MarketPlace Will Not Work in its Current Form and Will Likely Move to Exclude Most Lenders in the Future
- Rhonda Porter, Zillow Launches On-Line Mortgage Rate Quotes
- Jeff Corbett, Zillows Mortgage Community. The Consumer is Ready, But is The Mortgage Professional?
- Todd Carpenter, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace launches. What it means to consumers and loan originators.
Deadline for next week’s competition is Sunday at 12 Noon MST. You can nominate your own weblog entry or any post you admire here.