We have 17 entries on the short list this week, out of a long long list of 60 posts. This week I’m showing nothing but Black Pearls, practical hard-headed ideas for working better, faster and more profitably.
Vote for the People’s Choice Award here. You can use the voting interface to see each nominated post, so comparison is easy.
Ahem: Please don’t spam all your friends to come and vote for you. First, what we’re interested in is what is popular among people who would have been voting anyway. And second, I’ll eliminate you for cheating. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
Voting runs through to 12 Noon MST Monday. I’ll announce the winners of this week’s awards soon thereafter.
Here is this week’s short-list of Odysseus Medal nominees:
- Teresa Boardman, Know when to Walk
- Teri Lussier, Working with engenu; a painless geek tool even an ‘I’ can love!
- Barry Cunningham, What Would You Do?
- Courtney Tuttle, 10 Ways to Improve Blog Traffic in 30 Minutes or Less
- Russell Shaw, I Want To Be A Lister – The Listing Presentation – The Objections
- Loren Nason, Who is Your Webhost and Why it Matters
- Jonathan Dalton, Roll Over, Secretariat – Why Blogging is Prospecting
- Brian Brady, Mortgage 911
- Eric Blackwell, What a Seller / REALTOR relationship should NOT feel like.
- Wade Young, Should You Start a Blog?
- Steve Leung, The Anatomy of Generating a Lead Using an E-Book
- Dan Green, Why A Do-It-Yourself Divorce Requires Professional Mortgage Advice
- Mary McKnight, How to use demographics to craft real estate blog posts that target your readers
- Tony Schuricht, Five reasons to start investing in real estate again
- Chris Johnson, Blogging is Not Prospecting, Or Even Close.
- Richard Warren, So You Want To Be A Real Estate Wholesaler?
- Dave Smith, A Tool to Help Pick Keyword Targets
Deadline for next week’s competition is Sunday at 12 Noon MST. You can nominate your own weblog entry or any post you admire here.