Were ready for step two of the series on how to effectively use a tablet PC to run your day to day real estate tasks. I’m including a screencast to actually give you some visualization on how I actually use my tablet PC for working with buyers in the field. Warning: Please turn down volume on screencast prior to starting.
Using a tablet PC when out in the field
The basic premise of what I do with buyers out in the field is extremely simple but very effective for organization, having a go-to information source, and being looked to at a whole new light in your clients eyes.
What I do when working with buyers using my tablet PC:
- Fire up my MLS and find the homes that I will be showing to my buyer
- Go to File Print and select the Print labeled “One Note 2007″
- Once the spec sheet is in One Note I move it into a pre-created notebook for my specific client for organizational reasons
- You can also print specific tax bills or anything relevant to that specific house you can think of that maybe handy and impressive to show in-front buyers. The most relevant thing that I have added into my showings is the listing history/price change sheet. (We all know they ask they questions almost every time no more fumbling, time to be the expert we really are!)
- Next I go show the house and take notes on each property that we see so I can give relevant feedback to the listing agent. Taking notes on every house is also a great way to remind buyers about the prior homes.
As you can see what I’m presenting here is really simple and should not intimidate anyone that is afraid of technology. It’s as simple as Print/Move to a Notebook this is a good start of what we will be building in on future posts.
The real reason I’ve decided to take on this Tablet PC for Real Estate blog journey is to communicate with other people who share similiar interest’s and can share new ways of working with a tablet PC to become more efficient and profitable. Time is money!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/splend10/public_html/bloodhoundrealty.com/BloodhoundBlog/wp-content/themes/in3d-10/index.php on line 46